- We reviewed this week's vocabulary and "sentence of the week."
- We reviewed winning "Letters About Literature" and noted the qualities that made these letters interesting.
- We discussed how to be more aware of our online presence, noting what should and shouldn't be shared on the internet.
- We continued to work on our interviews. Come to class tomorrow with your recordings and observations notes and pictures!
- Prepare yourselves for the honors meetings. Note that the first Language & Composition meeting will be this Friday. You must complete the diagnostic to attend. The first Modern Poetry meeting will be this Monday. You must register for the course and complete the first week's assignments before attending the meeting.
Want to receive a daily text message of the Daily Recap?
Open rmd.at/9h8e8e in your web browser on your phone.