- We started our day with a poem called "To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time" by Robert Herrick and viewed this scene from Dead Poet's Society. Carpe diem!
- We wrote our five-minute fictions.
- We brainstormed topics for our "Master/Disasterpieces" by thinking of people we may want to write about and creating timelines of major events in our lifetime.
- We discussed the structure and craft of "Do Not Be a Damned Liar" and "The Voice."
- We discussed the Literary Quest project.
Want to receive a daily text message of the Daily Recap?
Open rmd.at/9h8e8e in your web browser on your phone.