- We started our day with Rives' "Mockingbird."
- After reading and Write Club, we had our comma quizzipoo.
- We watched “How to Conduct an Interview” and read "9 Tips on Conducting Great Interviews” to come with criteria for conducting great interviews for with our clients.
- We took a look at our master list of interview questions to determine which of these questions aligned with our criteria for a great interview. In our trios, we strategized and determined which questions are appropriate for our interviews. We printed copies for our interviews.
- We took a look at our client profiles. We will be completing these and presenting our toy ideas to a panel of engineers next Wednesday.
- The AM class watched Temple Grandin's "The world needs all kinds of minds" to gather a better understanding of autism. The PM class watched "I got 99 problems... palsy is just one."
- Keep externship in mind! You should coordinate a meeting with a prospective mentor by 3/3.