- We began our day with Taylor Mali's spoken word piece, "Falling in Love is Like Owning a Dog."
- We reviewed this week's and last week's roots and words.
- We reviewed the sentence of the week.
- We worked on eliminating cliches and extra words from our essays.
- We began our workshop on our current draft, using this handout as a guideline.
- Be sure to bring in three printed copies of your essays to class tomorrow. We will pick up where we left off.
- Keep reading! Be sure to meet your page goal by next Monday.