- We looked at Walt Whitman's "O Me! O Life!" and how it appeared first in Dead Poet's Society before appearing in this iPad Air commercial.
- We wrote our five-minute fictions.
- The morning class read "Patron Saint" and followed these guidelines in order to start writing. Remember that you should complete one page of writing by the end of tomorrow's class (AM Class only). The afternoon class determined the connections each character has to one another. Here is the schedule for the next couple weeks.
- We also reviewed an example Three to Read response, noting the strengths and weaknesses of the piece.
- The morning class should have one page of writing complete by the end of tomorrow's class (Friday for the afternoon class).
- Bring in your permission slips!
- Please make sure that your Three to Read page is updated by Friday.