- We began our day with the poem, "Tomorrow's Child" by Rubin Alves.
- We wrote our five-minute fictions.
- We recapped our discussion of the Realm of Possibility project and brainstormed the connections and conflicts we experience daily.
- Then, we reviewed how to craft a hook before creating at least three of our own. Be sure to add at least three to this form.
- We discussed note-taking strategies for our novels. Click here to peek at my project page and notes. I will be
Want to receive a daily text message of the Daily Recap?
Open rmd.at/9h8e8e in your web browser on your phone.