- Erik stopped by to chat about the upcoming Mesa courses. Be sure to check in with if you would like to enroll.
- We read (and didn't overanalyze) Billy Collins' "Introduction to Poetry."
- We shared our own "Raised by..." poems.
- We discussed what Seth Godin calls one's "superpower" and shared some of the strengths we all have to offer our classmates. We then looked for those who could be resources for us. The purpose of this was twofold: We want to build our team, and we want to start uncovering the strengths we might share in a college application or interview. We are working toward sharing a story that reveals a great deal about each of us for our chosen audience.
- We turned in our "Who Are You?" papers.
UPCOMING DUE DATES:
Want to receive a daily text message of the Daily Recap?
Open rmd.at/9h8e8e in your web browser on your phone.