- We started our day with "To Be of Use," by Marge Piercey. Thank you for being of use to one another this week!
- We reconnected with our partners and discussed the questions that we had about one another's drafts. Then, we continued to "add sand" to our essays.
- Finally, we developed a sentence to give our essay a focus and then discussed how we could use common elements of story (a la Spiderman) to structure our essays.
- Keep working on your essays! The afternoon class should be ready to share your "focus sentence" and plot chart with a partner tomorrow.
- Feel free to peek through these sample essays.
- Read your books. :)
- Tomorrow is Dr. Don's birthday...