- We started our day with Marshall Davis Jones' "Touchscreen."
- After reading and Write Club, (the PM class) reviewed our comma quizzipoo.
- For those who completed interviews:
2. Upload your video footage to Classes Shared (or iMovie).
3. Decide who will complete which of the three remaining parts of the client profile. This will be presented to panel
of engineers next Wednesday.
4. Journalist should make final edits to client profile.
5. Artist can work on editing video footage.
6. Engineer can research possible toys.
First set of debates: Should toys be gender neutral? Annotate these article for Tuesday. Record one quote, one
comment, and one question for each article. Be ready to discuss these articles during the second half of class
The War on Pink: GoldieBlox Toys Ignite Debate Over What’s Good For Girls
Should the World of Toys Be Gender-Free?
You Can Give a Boy a Doll, but You Can't Make Him Play With It
- Work on your client profiles (to be presented on Wednesday).