- We reviewed this week's vocabulary words and "sentence of the week." Remember to review for tomorrow's quiz.
- The morning class copied and pasted the contents of this document underneath our snapshot narrative and completed the questions.
- We discussed the overview of the personality profile and reviewed the article "Colorful instructor gets physical with physical science" and noted how the piece was organized.
- The morning class read and discussed the excerpt from Daniel Pink's Drive concerning "flow." We discussed when we found ourselves in flow and determined when and where we should observe one another. (The afternoon class should read this before tomorrow's class.)
- Please read "An Author Without Borders" and annotate for content and craft before tomorrow's class.
- Review for tomorrow's vocabulary and grammar quiz.
- Please read "An Author Without Borders" and annotate for content and craft before tomorrow's class. The afternoon class should also read the excerpt from Drive (about flow).
- Bring your autobiography/memoir to class tomorrow.
- Start planning and securing your interviews. You may use this as a template for your emails to prospective interviewees.