- We started our day with "Hands" by Sarah Kay.
- We recorded our new reading goal for this week and offered reviews of books we finished last week. See "Our Good Reads" for recent reviews.
- We got to know the roots -onym- and -nomin- and six words that include this root.
- We reviewed how to use a hyphen in this week's "Sentence of the Week."
- We discussed our thoughts on why science needs the humanities and supplemented our own ideas with David Skorton's Scientific American article "Why Scientists Should Embrace the Liberal Arts." Here's a link to what we came up with.
- We examined the components we must submit to the Conrad Challenge and reviewed some of the videos submitted in previous years.
Read your books. Work to meet your page goal for this week.