- We began our day with the poem "To Look at Any Thing," by John Moffitt.
- We wrote our five-minute fictions.
- The morning class reviewed the protocol we will use throughout the week while examining our chapters.
- ***You are required to read and bring in written feedback for the author of the first chapter in your pod. You must walk in with printed copies. You will not have time to print during class. Email me before 7AM if you need me to print it for you.***
- The morning class also composed the first Three to Read writing piece. Be sure that you have done EACH of these things.
- The afternoon class composed page three of their chapters in the tentatively-titled Partae.
- The afternoon class also discussed their thesis statements and the steps we will follow during tomorrow's writing piece.
Want to receive a daily text message of the Daily Recap?
Open rmd.at/9h8e8e in your web browser on your phone.