- We began class with a look at "If--" by Rudyard Kipling.
- We wrote our five-minute fictions.
- We examined how the authors of "Do Not Be a Damned Liar" and "The Voice" and one other example piece crafted their beginnings and tried to mimic their structure. Here are the beginnings we came up with in class.
- We did the same with our endings.
- We reviewed the criteria for a strong finished piece.
- You will have time to give your piece a final look during the first half of class. During the second half of class, we will hold a read-around. You may choose to read a section of your Master/Disasterpiece during this time.