- We began our day with Jesse Parent's "To The Boys Who May One Day Date My Daughter."
- We shared reviews of books we finished reading last week.
- We set a new page goal for this week.
- We continued to work on our Conrad Challenge videos. You should have a rough cut by this Wednesday.
- Those enrolled in honors met at lunch to discuss Hamlet, Acts 1-3.
- *No words/roots/sentence of the week quiz this week. Use this week to practice those you are confused about.*
- Work to complete a rough cut of your Conrad Challenge video by Wednesday!
- Read. Work to meet your page goal by next Monday.
- If you are enrolled in honors, prepare to complete the play by next Monday. You should also watch The Lion King or the linked episodes of Sons of Anarchy. I'll be screening The Lion King after school on Wednesday, the 8th.