- We began our day with the energy-charged "Scars" piece by spoken word poet Rudy Francisco.
- We wrote our five-minute fictions.
- We discussed the structure and craft of "Like a Person."
- We created storyboards and/or began writing "Master/Disasterpieces." Make sure you share your Google Doc with me.
- We checked out Goodreads.com and rated the books we read. This will help me to "bookmatch" you.
Think about the story you would like to write for your "Master/Disasterpiece."
It was a pleasure to meet you, seniors! Today, we discussed how writing can be explored in terms of content and craft.
Want to receive a daily text message of the Daily Recap?
Open rmd.at/9h8e8e in your web browser on your phone.