- We discussed whether we think great writers are born are made (Entry #8). Here is Jack Kerouac's article that instigated our discussion. Here are a few of the comments from the afternoon class.
- We continued to draft our snapshot narratives.
- The morning class held a workshop in which we looked for moments to "zoom" in on.
- We took our first grammar quizzipoo.
- We set created a new blog for English and wrote our first blog entry. Please be sure to link your blog to your name on these documents: Period 1&3 OR Period 4&5.
- Here is an example of a well-written blog entry.
- Continue to work on your snapshot narratives. You do not have to wait for me to give you feedback! Keep writing.
- Read your books.