- We reviewed this week's vocabulary words.
- We had a read around of our snapshot narratives.
- The morning class copied and pasted the contents of this document underneath our snapshot narrative and completed the questions. (The afternoon class will do this in class tomorrow.)
- We began to discuss the personality profile!
- Here is the overview and examples that we will be looking at in the upcoming days.
- If you wish to read ahead, we will be reading the excerpt from Linchpin, the excerpt from Drive, "Colorful instructor gets physical with physical science" in class tomorrow.
- Please start thinking about two people that your partner can interview about YOU. One of these sources should be someone who knows you personally (a friend, family member, etc.) and one source should be able to speak to your work ethic within a professional setting. This might include an internship mentor, a coach, a tutor, etc. It cannot be a teacher here at HTHI. Contact them ASAP to set up an interview! You can use (and modify) this template to email prospective interviewees.
Want to receive a daily text message of the Daily Recap?
Open rmd.at/9h8e8e in your web browser on your phone.