- We reviewed this week's grammar and vocabulary.
- We reviewed your "Happy Quotes" list.
- We continued to work on our affirmative speeches. I "interrogated" some of you in order to identify gaps in your argument.
- We reviewed the rubric and an example of an exemplary speech.
- Here are some useful resources:
- Link to Pro/Con Articles
Link to Values
Link to Affirmative Outline
- Your affirmative speech is due tomorrow after the first hour of class (whether or not you are here). It's important that you are here... We will be diving into your negative speeches!