- We took our tenth grammar and vocab quiz.
- We took a quiz on the philosophies we have reviewed.
- We continued to work on and submit the draft of our affirmative speech.
- Your draft of your affirmative case is due TODAY! Please know that this will be recorded as 10 points in the grade book. I will give you feedback over the weekend.
- The final will be due on Wednesday, 5/1 (35 points in the gradebook).
Remember that this will be the first speech you deliver at exhibition. Think of your audience and how they will receive your argument.
Here are useful resources.
Link to Pro/Con Articles
Link to Values
Link to Affirmative Outline
Link to Affirmative Examples
Link to Rubric
- There is NO blog post due today.
- Our honors meeting will be on Monday.
- Keep reading your fourth book! Your final book response is due on May 10th.
- Keep working on your affirmative draft. The final will be due on Wednesday, 5/1 (35 points in the grade book).
- Honors: Prepare for tomorrow's discussion.