- We had a quiz on the vocabulary and grammar that we have reviewed over the last six weeks.
- The AM class discussed the main points made by Bentham & Mills in “The Greatest Principle: Utilitarianism.” We will resume our discussion on Monday.
- The PM class discussed “Are Colleges Worth the Price of Admission?” and “The New Liberal Arts.” We will resume our discussion on Monday.
- If you are enrolled in honors, we discussed "Nice to Eat With You," "Cathedral," and the clip from Tom Jones.
- Keep reading your books. Your second response is due by 3/15.
- NO BLOG POST!