- We reviewed the "Sentence of the Week," locating a sentence in our books with an example of a coordinating conjunction (AKA "FANBOY") and creating two examples of our own.
- We had a read-around of our snapshots. Final snapshot narratives are due to me TODAY on your Google Doc, whether or not you were present in class. I will not accept late work.
- A teaching artist from the Old Globe came in to speak to us about Pygmalion.
- Please remember to get your permission slips signed!
- Dress to impress for the Old Globe tomorrow.