- We reviewed this week's vocabulary words, using these exercises to review.
- The AM class developed norms for our writing sessions.
- We read "The Autobiography in Five Chapters" (Entry #15) and discussed our favorite mistakes (in order to gather ideas for our narratives).
- We discussed "Do Not Be a Damned Liar" and "The Voice," noting when and where the authors zoomed in and out, as well as how much time they covered.
- We noticed sentences from our books that included a comma after the introductory element and created two of our own.
- We engaged in some brainstorming exercises (Entry #16) to generate ideas for our narratives. Here is the first one that we did. Here is a link to the writing prompts included in the envelopes.
Want to receive a daily text message of the Daily Recap?
Open rmd.at/9h8e8e in your web browser on your phone.