- We reviewed our new vocabulary words for the week (Entry #12). Your first quiz will be this Thursday. I will select five words, and you will write each of the words in an original sentence.
- We reviewed what you wrote in last week's blogs. (AM class), (PM class)
- The PM class reviewed one another's blog responses from the first week and established some norms for our writing sessions.
- We reviewed the "Sentence of the Week" (Entry #13).
- We discussed the upcoming narrative, noting what we expected to be different between the snapshot narrative and the narrative (Entry #14).
- We read "A Mistake to Last a Lifetime," by Jessanne Collins. We noted where she reflected (highlighted in pink) versus when she stayed in the moment (highlighted in yellow).
- I collected contract for Honors today. Please remember that I must receive your signed contract (digitally is okay) before 8PM in order to put you on the roster.
- I distributed the readings for the first week (linked here).
- Read "Do Not be a Damned Liar," "The Voice," and "The Babysitter." All are included in this link. Determine where the writer is reflecting and when he is staying in the moment.